How to Get Noticed in the Apple App and Google Play Stores
To turn heads in the Apple App or Google Play Stores, apps must first face a rigorous test — public opinion. It must be downloaded. But, competition is fierce. According to Statistica.com, as of July 2015, there were 1,600,000 apps in the Google Play Store and 1,500,000 in the Apple App Store.
While there’s no magic solution, app store optimization marketing can help. In our App Store Optimization 2015 guide, we walk you step-by-step through the fundamentals and show you how to start reaping the benefits of this mobile app marketing tactic.
- How users find mobile apps
- Optimization differences between Apple and Google
- Keyword research and selection
- Where to place keywords in an Apple App Store listing
- Pro tips for ranking in the Apple App Store
- Pro tips for ranking in the Google Play Store
- Recommended ASO tools
- How to use competitive research to your advantage
- Icon size guide and best practices
- App store category selection