Where Does It Take to Engage Users Today?
How do you win mindshare in a population that interacts with their mobile devices 150-200 times per day? What’s the shelf-life of apps today? From 2012-2015, strategists, architects, developers, innovators, technologists and business professionals gathered at MobCon US to distill what mobile means today and where it’s going.
Through presentation analysis and survey techniques, we’ve culled their top insights and broken down why they matter for businesses today. Grow your strategy and engagement potential. Learn from experts obsessed with staying ahead and getting it right.
- Top organizational challenges around tech advancement
- How the Age of the Consumer will impact your business
- The importance of a mobile marketing strategy
- How to personalize your user experience
- Why brands are flocking to multi-media marketing
- Trends mobile futurists are forecasting
- Mobile opportunities with the most promise
- How to use data to drive decisions, design and development