In one survey, respondents report that 98% of enterprises include the Internet of Things in their strategic roadmaps. But why is it that 70% of those respondents have yet to include IoT solutions in current workflows? Hesitation arises from security concerns and also from the lack of an archetypical success model. What are the essential components of IoT? What internal bandwidth is required to leverage composable services versus services from an IoT platform provider? What is different about data security in IoT networks?
Success in IoT requires the proper mindset as much as a methodical implementation process. Business leaders must approach IoT with a deep understanding of the company, its inefficiencies, and the data required to overcome those challenges. Adapting IoT to business needs — not vice versa — is essential to gathering and understanding the data that positions businesses for success in a landscape that is poised to be upended by technological innovation.
- Why businesses hesitate to launch IoT solutions
- How the business benefits from IoT
- The key elements of IoT solutions
- How IoT should work for the business
- How businesses can secure their IoT solutions
- How businesses choose to source their IoT solutions
- How businesses scale IoT solutions
- Why winning IoT matters