For designers on an Agile product development team, it can be a struggle to integrate a human-centered design process into a workflow that is already constrained by development sprints. Designers and teams need time for defining, ideating, prototyping, testing and learning in order to ship products that align with end-user expectations. This eBook outlines the basics behind the Agile and Sprint methodologies and discusses how integrating the two helps deliver user-centered products faster and more efficiently.
- A brief review of the Agile methodology
- An overview of design sprints
- Phases of a design sprint
- Benefits of design sprints
- Incorporating design sprints into your Agile workflow
- And much more