At the time of this writing, it’s 2021. The mobile landscape has changed a great deal since MentorMate developed its first mobile app twenty years ago. At that time, we were limited to the few mobile devices that could handle any sort of third-party application — mainly PalmPilots.
Mobile devices have obviously become much more plentiful and powerful since then and so too have our options for creating mobile applications. Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of organizations to design, develop, and deploy mobile apps used by millions of people around the world.
Throughout the course of that work, we’ve learned a lot of valuable information about what’s important when considering whether and how to create a mobile app as well as all other digital products. And we want to share those learnings with you as you embark on your own digital journey.
In this comprehensive eBook, you’ll learn how to:
- Build a product using a design-first approach
- Expose unmet needs that your users are experiencing
- Define a product design strategy that fulfills those unmet needs
- Craft a product vision for your product
- Design a usable and useful product that people actually want to use