MentorMate is seeking a Project Manager with experience from Life Science to join our Swedish organization in Gothenburg. The position will give you a great opportunity to explore and to be a part to develop MentorMate in Sweden. As a project manager you will plan, execute, and finalize custom software development projects to achieve 100% client satisfaction. This includes allocating resources and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan for multiple clients. The position is available both as full-time employment, or full time contracting.
- Managing software development from beginning to end using Agile methods.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables to support client business needs in collaboration with management and all stakeholders.
- Create project plans, scope documents, schedules and forecasts. Provide timely communication on the impact of changes and decisions.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and status to team members and stakeholders.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, manage the project to the client’s budget, and recommend budget changes when necessary.
- Build, develop, and grow relationships with clients and team members.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate project team members to achieve 100% Client Satisfaction.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Three or more years’ experience leading software development teams, including documented experience with project in Life Science.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Superior problem-solving skills: able to quickly assess a situation and devise a solution before an issue turns into a problem.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation in Swedish and English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines and cultures.
- Proficient in Google apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive) and MS Office.
- Agile/Scrum Master experience.
- Knowledge about GMP
- Offshore experience.
- Working knowledge of web and/or mobile technologies.