UX projects are different, whether they are small or large. Rarely do they involve just one department. Rather, they touch many. Interdependenties tussen bedrijfsdoelen en legacy oplossingen verhogen – dus de uitdagingen en overlap UX moet oplossen.
Det er mulig, men det tar et erfarent team å drive store, kryss-funksjonelle UX prosesser effektivt. What should teams know and plan for ahead of time to smooth the turbulence common in large design initiatives with multiple stakeholders, goals and technologies in play?
- Ways the business can support the team during discovery
- How to provide and prioritize feedback
- Hoe neem je een actieve rol in informatie management
- Strategies to participate in solution design
- Tactics to create a transparent culture
- Why prioritizing the roadmap impacts design
- How to scale a design initiative through your organization
- The right role is to partner with your design team
- How to align around a UX project mission
- Implementing a design / development rhythm
- Tips to provide feedback your UX team can use
- How to track feedback and action items
- Tools to document your design language