Big data. Health information technology. Increasing patient engagement. When it comes to the potential for digital health, there is a lot to talk about. Don’t wait to read about the changes and opportunities in the healthcare space. Be a part of them.
So let’s get together
On September 15, LifeScience Alley and sponsor partners MentorMate and MobCon are gathering the top local minds in healthcare technology for three panels dedicated to exploring how businesses can transition from collecting big data to reaping big insights. Panel topics will include:
- Internet of Things and healthcare
- Health services and medical products
- Patient engagement
Hear from key Minnesota healthcare players
LifeScience Alley, MentorMate and MobCon will be joined by:
- Bill Betten, Vice President, Medical Business, LogicPD
- John Cosgrif, Senior Vice President, Medicare and Retirement, UnitedHealthcare
- Kyle Pak, Chief Product Strategist, OptumInsight
- John Brownlee, CEO, vidscrip.com
- Adam Licurse, M.D., M.H.S, Associate Medical Director at Partners Population Health Management and the Brigham and Women’s Physician Organization
- Katherine Douglas, Shareholder, Fredrikson & Bryon, P.A.
- Tom Wicka, Co-Founder and CEO, Novu
- Sara Beatty Ratner, SVP Operations, RedBrick Health
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements as September nears.
Let’s start something
An information revolution starts with a single spark. Be a part of that spark. Learn how organizations are positioning themselves to leverage new technologies and services. Talk about the challenges and opportunities created for innovators, providers and payers. How will this affect companies integrating these services? Find out.
- What: Leading the Conversation in Digital Health: From Big Data to Big Insights
- When: September 15 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Where: University of St. Thomas, Schulze Hall, 46 South 11th Street Minneapolis, MN 55403