Own Your App Development Process. Don’t Let It Own You.
Tales of mobile development disasters are nothing new. Going far over budget. Running out of time. Outsourcing development only to find it’s nothing like you originally expected. You’ve heard the stories whispered in conference rooms or shouted loudly over social media channels. One thing’s for sure, you want to avoid it.
The key to preventing a mobile nightmare is recognizing the warning signs and setting your project up for success from the very start. Who better to share what works and what doesn’t? Our solutions architects, project managers, developers and designers.
- How to coordinate between internal and external development teams
- The importance of defining your business needs before beginning development
- How a software partner can help you prioritize features and work through the backlog in a planned set of iterations
- What “feature complete” is and why it matters
- Why you should bring development and design together at the beginning of the process
- How to avoid wasting money during software development
- Tell-tale signs you’re being oversold
- How to avoid miscommunications in software development
- The qualities you should look for in a mobile app development partner