13 Ways to Plan for Maintenance Before Launch
Once your app goes live, who will respond to feedback users leave in the app store or associated product forums? What team is on-point to act on bugs mentioned in reviews and check performance analytics? How about recommending product enhancements and roadmapping new development?
Releasing an app into the public marketplace is just the beginning of the care your app needs to thrive, amass users and satisfy their needs. Prolonging the life of an app does not start after your app goes live. De conversaties en planning moeten beginnen even voordat de eerste regel of code is geschreven.
- When to re-release your solution after launch
- How to manage maintenance accountability
- Tips to beta test your app
- What details to ask for when users report a bug
- Hoe te vermijden onbedoelde kosten met onderhoud
- How to monitor code deprecation
- How to avoid common security vulnerabilities
- Easy ways to monitor the public perception of your app
- How users expect your app to evolve over time
- Metrics to include when building your app
- When to take crash reports seriously