A history and practical guide to Agile quality, mobile automation and risk-based testing strategies
The role of software testing in the development process has evolved. No longer do testers validate only features and functionality. They play an integral role shaping the quality of the user experience — sussing out logical holes in the development and recommending adjustments to better serve users.
The resources available to testers have changed too. From mobile automation to sniffing tools. We analyze the current state of software testing and how teams must adapt to better serve users within their project budget.
+ Download our interactive device matrix and project quality overview tool, complete with visualizations for defect trends, issue severity and close rate data.
- The industrial roots of software testing
- How and why the needs of software testing have changed
- Where Agile methodology fits in the process
- The types of software testing and how to optimize them
- A detailed look at performance test steps
- What’s lurking in the shadows of mobile testing
- How to manage the cost of quality with automation
- The ROI of testing the “new” way
- How cloud-based solutions are changing our expectations of quality
- Interactive tools you can download to speed your process